Baba Ramdev is perhaps disillusioned and lost his vision. First he became a world class guru in yoga.. no doubt he is perfect , then he commercialised sale of Ayurvedic Medicines and now noodles ??? why ? Surprisingly he himself was promoting the product. He was about to take on Maggi , but he does not know that he is being collided with corporates. Currently the graph of Patanjali is on rise, but he should be aware of internal and external diseconomies of scale. He must be needing a good CEO, CFO and good advisers who believes Baba and Baba believe on them. His enemies are powerful and they have already tried to malign him by spreading the news that his establishment uses bones to produce ayurvedic medicines. A day came when he had to run away from the fear of death. During congress government , his partner Acharya Balkrishna was severely tortured which was a pity.
He should be careful, should concentrate on yoga and sell ayurvedic medicines only. He should not waste energy in producing noodles and other grocery items. It is a compulsion for him to malign existing sellers of products and praise his own which may create more and more enemies. World needs his yoga and ayurvedic medicines and he should concentrate on it.
people may put a direct link between ban on Maggi Noodles and start up of Patanjali Noodles.
Now a days everybody is talking about PK – the movie. I am not writing any review on the movie as Internet is flooded with comments and reviews. There are some observations from the movie ( I don’t care if somebody agrees or not ) :
1. The Bhojpuri accent of Aamir Khan was not proper. If an alien is absorbing language from a Bhojpuri whore, the accent must match. But it was quite obvious that Aamir Khan as not practised nicely Bhojpuri in the movie
2. He learnt all knowledge from a prostitute – but he did not know about Condoms. While who knows about Condoms better than a whore
3. The movie was highly inspired from Oh My God – the movie but in the last the movie puts a question mark on the existence of God while Oh My God tried to balance the same. PK critics all the three major religions in India – Hindu , Muslim and Christianism but the main focus to criticise was Hindu Religion. PK could criticise Islam too ….. but Raju Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra knew ….. they cannot release the movie afterwards. But they have taken Hindus as granted so they could dare to criticise Hindus. They knew what happened with Kamal Hassan
4. The theory of “wrong number” do not work. It did not become popular
5. The movie tried to sell itself in Pakistan Market , so it chose Sushant Rajput as the second / side hero. It could be an Indian or from Bangladesh , but now a days our Bollywood people focus more on Pakistan / Dubai / Saudi and other Islamic market. Both the directors and producers should stay for a week with Indian Army Staffs in their Bunkers , I am sure their love for Pakistan will be affected. Unless they enjoy bombshells and more attacks like 26/11 they will continue to sing a song for Pakistan
6. PK is the wastage of talents like Saurabh Shukla and Boman Irani. Hirani and Chopra both over rely on its existing team members