Cow is just like mother. In India, a Cow is worshipped.
- The milk of Cow is the best milk. It is very useful for Kids , young and elder people. Its easy to digest.Ur
- The Cow dung is one of the best fertilisers for crops. Don’t waste it
- Cow dung gas ( Gobar gas ) is not bad for health. Cow dung cakes can be used as alternative fuel to prepare food if your gas is not supplied
- Urine of a cow is also good for human beings. Its good for digestion, stomach and liver
Save her !! Please don’t eat her !!
India inc. again shocked by a recent sexual harassment charge against Chief Operating Officer C Praveen Kumar. Ex programming head of Surya TV ( a malyalam Channel ) alleged that she was harassed by Praveen for more than two years. She resigned five months ago from Surya TV. I read this report in The Times of India , 27th December 2014 edition. As per the report, her dues relating to Pension funds accumulated up to INR 38 lacs and Praveen has blocked the way to receive the money. Some issues :
1. The report does not tell the name of the woman employee. Although the case is now under public domain. This is an immatured journalism
2. Why she did not protest for continuous harassment which she claims that it continued for over two years
3. Was the allegation against Praveen only the last resort to get her pension fund back.
4. Was she gathering courage for five months to file a case against Praveen.
5. Did she keep her honour for two years..
It is very hard to prove such allegations. Lack of concrete evidence may spoil the life of Praveen.
If Praveen is a guilty , he must get punishment or face the hardship of Trail. He will get lesson to treat a woman employee. Other employers will also get a message that all women employees are not easy to handle and they are not meant to fulfill their sexual desires. Let’s c what happens next!!
A common man may explore his interests more after joining a society or association and may be benefited from the works of existing work. Kolkata was British capital, It has been one of the important cultural centres of India. There is no paucity of knowledge , wisdom and knowledge geeks in the city. Young people must know which are the institutes, societies and cultural centres in the society of their interests. A few of them are listed below :
1. Asiatic Society :http://www.asiaticsocietycal.com/history/index.htm
2. Numismatics Society of Calcutta : http://www.nsckolkata.com/gallery/
3. Advertising club of Kolkata
4. Barabazar Library
5. Brahmo Samaj
6. Bengal Chambers of Commerce
7. Rajasthan Brahmin Sangh
The standard rate of half cup tea in Kolkata is INR 5 ( five rupees). People who prefer one full BHAD / CUP , they usually pay INR 10. However there are two persons who take INR 20 for one tea. One is a Sardar ji in Russell Street whose tea is not very tasty but he gives quantity. On the other hand there is a tea stall who mixes Gulab Jal ( Rose water ) in the tea , quantity is not large , but very tasty. The Gulab Jal tea is sold in an environment where everybody would love to enjoy tea at all times in a day or night. It’s on the bank of the river Hooghly, Ahiritola ghat where one can enjoy Gulab Jal Tea with litti Chokha.
Earlier, say before five years, a woman always resisted to sit in the front seat of an Auto Rickshaw running in Kolkata i.e. they always avoided to sit with the Auto Rickshaw driver. However, now a days , I see women do not feel hasitation to sit with the driver in the front row. Even yesterday , while coming back to home from an auto , a young lady came to the back seat and sat with we two men, but after two minutes , she went to the front seat. They feel better to seat alone or share fifty percent of the front row seat with the driver rather than humiliated seating in the limited area of the back row. Tis is one of the latest changes in the city of Kolkata 🙂 nobody except Auto drivers are enjoying !! When we get down at Ahiritola Ghat, fellow Auto Rickshaw drivers also created joke of our Auto driver that young girl blesses him.